Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Quick Poll: Do You Nog?

I probably shouldn't admit this, but one of my favorite things about Christmas is eggnog. It's so tasty and has such a unique flavor that to me, it's Christmas in a cup. To my mom's side of the family, it's more than that. To them, it's not complete without fresh nutmeg, rum and a huge punch bowl. To each his own of course, but I prefer mine naked--no liquor, no nutmeg, just pure deliciousness.

I'm curious to see where you stand. Love it, hate it or never tried it? Take my poll to the right.

And to my fellow eggnog lovers (wherever you are), I've got three words for you: McDonald's Eggnog Milkshake.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like eggnog. If you don't like eggnog then there's something wrong with you.

My favorite part is the rum. Actually I like my rum naked - no nutmeg, no eggnog just rum - straight out of the bottle - no glass.

Maureen said...

Holy Moses! A comment that didn't make fun of me or this blog?! Wow.

But why didn't you vote? Just vote for the booze one or I'll do it for you.

Jim Brochowski said...

I never had eggnog until I met Annette. Go figure... I like it, and am especially fond of Starbucks.

Only had it with rum once. Didn't do much for me either way.