Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Welcome Back Lees Summit, Missouri!

I don't even know who you are, but I've missed you. Glad to see your time and date stamp information back in the live feed box. I am, by the way, being completely serious. This little blog (okay, me) hasn't been performing at a top notch level lately and I fear I've been losing readers. I have a handful of excuses, none of which are exciting, glamorous or acceptable. Let's just say my scattered brain has been elsewhere. So I'm back in the game, with an emphasis on effort. But......

Since this post isn't really about anything substantial and I've been inundating you with video posts lately, how about some Conan bloopers from hulu.com (if you haven't checked out hulu yet, I highly recommend it):

2 comments:

Jim Brochowski said...

Never apologize. Your blog should be on your terms. Not that you asked for my opinion, but that never stopped me before - just ask Netter. ;-)

Loved the video. Have to admit to not having watched much Conan over the years. Will have to be sure and give him a look when he has animals on.

Good stuff as always!

Anonymous said...

I can understand your concern. The last blog reader that left took 25% of your readership away.