Saturday, June 21, 2008

VHS Update: Because I Know You Care

I ran across a few more movies to add to my list: The Princess Bride, When Harry Met Sally, Stand By Me, Labyrinth and if you're P, the Ernest movies.  I think his favorite is Ernest Goes to Camp.  It's hard to argue with that pick.


In related movie news, our local Blockbuster was having a huge sale on previously viewed DVDs.  I picked up four movies for $20:  Waitress, Superbad, the aforementioned When Harry Met Sally and Evening.  I also got Thank You for Smoking for $3.99.  I've never seen the last two, but I bought them so I didn't have to buy Porky's or some random Stone Cold Steve Austin movie.  

Also, we saw two good movies this week that I would recommend to anyone who likes thrillers.  Shooter with Mark "The funkiest of the bunch" Walhberg and Untraceable starring Diane Lane.  Both good flicks if you're looking for a quality rental.   

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got douche chills reading this.