Thursday, April 10, 2008

One More Month

We've been getting Overton's magazines in the mail double-time lately. Naturally, I've been looking at all the fun stuff we can buy for this summer. My pick? The Cabana Islander, a party raft for 6 people that includes a floating cooler and swim platform. It also features a canopy, which makes it fun and practical. (As I've mentioned before, the sun and I don't get along. On a bad day, I can get a burn walking from my car to the front door. Ok, not really, but close.)

So what do you think of the CI:


I also dug up a short video of P barefooting. It's with my crappy camera, but it's still a cool video.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet more people would visit this blog if there were pics of you in a bikini instead of a video of Perry getting anally raped by the lake.