Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I Have a Heckler, I Have Collateral

Normally I would be kind of excited to have a heckler. It would mean that someone was emotionally interested enough to leave a post, even a nasty one. However, in this case, I'm not excited because my heckler is just my lame coworker. And let me tell you how lame he is: he stayed at work late to leave comments on my blog.

This collateral I speak of? Yes, it's straight-up blackmail. But I've been saving it for a REALLY long time, keeping it tucked away at someone's request. I'm kind of getting bored with my layout and a new PICTURE would spice things up a bit, don't you think?

Keep it up, buddy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

As the heckler, I know what photo she is talking about and its not that bad. The good news is that I'm not worried about the photo getting out because nobody reads this dumb blog!!!!

And she's right. I am lame enough to stay late at work so I can heckle dumb blog.

Maureen said...

Aww--come on. Dumb blog? You know this is the most exciting thing that's happened to you in MONTHS!

Anonymous said...

You need more going on in your life. This blog is like a stagnate pond....just breeding mosquitoes.

Maureen said...

I guess that makes you a mosquito.

Anonymous said...

Dear Blog,
Guess what happened today.....that's right absolutely nothing. Just like the day before that and the day before that. Why if it wasn't for this witty heckler this blog would be stupid.