Monday, February 18, 2008

I like pictures and I hate February!

Ok, I don't actually hate February. It's hard to have hatred for a month, but man, I'm ready for some nice weather! All the overcast days have us thinking about boating, camping and sunshine. Ah, I can't wait to lather on my SPF 35 and cruise around in the boat! We're already talking dates with everyone for a big camping vacation down to Dale Hollow Lake, one of my most favorite places. So in honor of the bleakest month of the year (you know, March at least goes out like a lamb) here are some of my favorite pictures from last summer:


This is the dock at the cottage my parents rent every year. This day was just a perfect day. Except that little Bailey there on the dock almost drowned because she swam after P and I when we took the boat out. As you can see, she likes to stick close to him! Sweet, but apparently not a good judge of distance.

This is P barefooting, which I find fascinating. Your feet burn, the wipe-outs are horrendous and it takes more than a few spills to learn how to get up. This is not Safety Officer approved. In case you are wondering, I am the Safety Officer. It's not an official title, but I'm hoping somebody gets me a badge this year.

What can I say about this picture? It's just looks fun and relaxing. A sign of things to come this year...

0 comments: