Friday, August 28, 2009

August: The Most Pathetic Month Of All

Well, at least for me. 1 post? Pathetic! I have to admit though, the past month has been packed with activities, some fun, some sad, but nothing blog-worthy. So I'm going to finish out the rest of the month with a post a day. This is mostly a challenge to myself to see if I can come up with something significant for four consecutive days. After all, I caught myself taking pictures of a praying mantis earlier today. With my new iPhone. So consider this blog therapy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. One lousy post in August and you couldn't even keep your promise to finish out the month with a post a day. Way to go loser.

This blog really is living up to it's name.

Maureen said...

What do you want me to say? Yes, I'm a huge loser. There.