Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Conversation With Betts

I guess I should have taken a few minutes to explain my April 13 "Rainy Day" post. A few days ago, I had this conversation with my mother over the phone:

Betts: "By the way, what's the deal with your latest blog entry?"

Me: "What do you mean 'what's the deal' with it?"

Betts: "Well, I didn't watch it all the way through, but does it get funny?"

Me: "No, it doesn't get funny! It's not supposed to be funny. It's just a song I like with a cool video."

Betts: "Oh. I thought it was going to be funny."

Me: "I thought the headline made sense and was pretty clear. It's upbeat, so it's good for my rainy day mood."

Betts: "Yeah. Well, post something funny."

Does this count, Betts? Call me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with Betts, post something funny. I started to watch the video and had to stop because my male parts starting going up in my body.

Maureen said...

You still have male parts? Had no idea.

Jim Brochowski said...

Dude you might want to see a Doctor.

Your man parts are not supposed to be inside your body. That would be a uter... Oh wait.

Never mind. ;-)