Saturday, February 7, 2009

Is 'Unscientific' A Word?

Because that's the word I would use to describe my latest poll. Nonetheless, SN readers think Feed Jake is the Worst Country Song in Recent Memory. Could it be because it was the first choice? Most amusing? Or just because it's that strange? I guess we'll never know. Also, with 7 votes, it hardly matters.

For the record, I voted for I'll Walk. What can I say? I convinced myself writing the comments. I can't believe it didn't get more votes.

4 comments:

Frank said...

Uh, 11 days between posts so far...WTF?

Anonymous said...

As soon as something interesting happens in Mo's life I'm sure she'll write about it.


[crickets chirping]

Anonymous said...

I'm a blooger and I must say I did enjoy coming to this sight but I'm disappointed in the lack of activity over the last few weeks. I will check once more in the next few days before I completely blackball this sight. From one blogger to the next, I would recommend more posts or your audience will quickly be turned off. Once again, I enjoy your sense of humor so please don't take this as a knock....just as some friendly advice from a long time blogger.

Maureen said...

Thanks, Ryan. I'm writing another post and it'll be up later tonight. I appreciate your concern!